Dynamics, Infrastructure Networks, and Mobility (DINaMo) Research Group
- Best Paper Awards in the Network Management and Urban Air Mobility/UAS Traffic Management/Advanced Air Mobility Tracks at ICRAT 2022
- Akila Saravanan named a Brooke Owens Fellow
- Kevin Corker Award for Best Paper at the ATM R&D Seminar 2021 for "Protocol-based congestion management for advanced air mobility"
- Best Paper in the Environment and Energy Efficiency Track at the ATM R&D Seminar 2021 for "Spatial modeling of airport surface fuel burn for environmental impact analyses"
- Sandeep Badrinath received Honorable Mentions in the 2021 INFORMS Transp. Sc. & Logistics and Aviation Apps. Section Dissertation Awards for his PhD thesis, "Modeling and Control of Queuing Networks: Applications to Airport Surface Operations"