The Spirit of XVI Award
The Spirit of XVI Award is awarded annually to recognize sustained excellence by a member of the staff, or a team of staff members, in Aeronautics and Astronautics, whose work, commitment and enthusiasm contribute significantly to the achievement of the mission of the Department. Nominations for this award might be made for individuals or groups who have:
- consistently exceeded expectations
- contributed in an exemplary manner
- significantly improved processes or quality of life
- made exceptional contributions to their office, their lab, or the department as a whole
- assumed a leadership role that has benefited others
- performed services that bring positive and important attention to the department.
Nature of award: Monetary. Dollar amount, to be established annually by AeroAstro administration. To nominate someone for this award, please submit the form below.