To apply to the AeroAstro graduate program, all of the following items must be received no later than December 15, our application completion deadline (December 1 for the LGO program):
- Online graduate application form and admissions fee
- Statement of Objectives addressing your past research and academic experience, your areas of interest in our department and how they can help you realize your goals
- Transcripts for each school from which you received or will receive a degree, scanned and uploaded to our electronic application where asked - official transcripts preferred, but unofficial are acceptable. (Admitted students will be required to submit hard copies in the spring)
- Three recommendations, sumbitted via the online application interface
Additional Item for International students:
- TOEFL or IELTS official score report, sent directly from ETS or IELTS (unless all schooling since primary school has been completed in English - see policy under Admissions Criteria) *Please note that for the Fall 2021 admissions cycle, AeroAstro will accept the TOEFL "at-home" IBT and the IELTS Indicator Test.
Please DO NOT contact us to check the status of your application materials before submitting your electronic application form. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to handle individual queries. Once you submit your application you will be notified of any missing materials.